80g fresh milk
95g hard butter
120g plain flour
3 large eggs
Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling:-
250g Cream Cheese
50g Icing sugar
50g instant custard powder
100g fresh milk
120g melted chocolate
180g whipped cream
50g cooking chocolate
11/2 tbsp butter
11/2 tbsp fresh milk
11/2 tbsp corn syrup
All this double boil method
1. Boil water, milk and butter in a pot till rolling boil.
2.Pour in the plain flour immediately and stir vigourously with a wooden spoon.
3. Leave paste to cool till lukewarm and transfer paste into mixing bowl.
4. Beat with a 'K' beater , add in eggs one at a time till blended.
5. Place mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe a strip onto tray.(put greasefroof paper).
6. Preheat oven.Bake at 190C for about 20 mins or till brown. Do not open the door while the pastry is baking or else it will collapse.
1. Cream cream cheese with icing sugar till creamy
2. Mix instant custard powder with fresh milk.
3. Pour in melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and mix well.
4. mix in instant custard powder mixture and then fold in whipped cream
5. Slice puff intp half and then pipe chocolate cheese mixture onto it.
6.Scoop a spoonful of chocolate decorations on top of eclair and then sprinkle sprinklers . You can sprinkle anything of your preference, eg. almond nibs or chocolate rice.