Thursday, August 19, 2010






breaking fast wif my belove family at quality hotel..just want to comment few thing about the food..actually nothing much.my first impression was, i thought there don't have a lot of cuisine to choose but i'm wrong. cause i'm totally surprise with what they serve .they got almost everything i want to eat!from ala kampung style, Chinese food and of course my favorite which is satay.the do have lots of kuih-muih melayu, rojak,yong tau fu & also for kids they serve ice cream.kids can choose their own flavor & sparkles they want.yeah,can said that im really satisfied
& enjoy with their service & food tonight. thinking for suitable breaking fast place before end of fasting month with my family. looking forward for something that can satisfied my taste ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment