Monday, August 2, 2010

tom yam seafood




hi peeps...it almost time for lunch..just want to share with u guys this recipe.actually my dad the one who doing this me & my mom just his helper..he just want to show us that he also can cook like my mom...and to show how much he lurve my mom..lurve is on the air ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..hihi..ok!dont want to talk so much let's prepare the ingredient

ingredient:
5 tbspn chili paste
*garlic
*onion
1 bowl of prawn
crab
1tspn sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1 bowl of water
broccoli
daun limau purut
carrot
tomato

*chopped together*

method:
1) heat the oil then throw the chopped onion..stir until it turns yellow.put in the chili paste.stir a while..
2) pour the water soon as the chili cooked.add crab and prawn into the pot.let it cook for 3minute.then u can throw all the vegetables including daun limau purut into the pot.put in some lemon juice & a few of chopped chilli to make it quite sour & hot..hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment